This Homemade burger sauce is easy to make and delicious. Forget Big Mac sauce - once you try this, there's no going back. Ideal for burgers, fries, and more.
Our Choice of Ingredients
Hellmann's Mayonnaise: Stick with full-fat, no substitutions.
Heinz Ketchup: Stick to a good quality ketchup.
Mustard: Maille Dijon or French's Classic Yellow Mustard, your pick.
Pickled Gherkin: For that classic burger tang.
Onion Granules: A dry flavour boost.
Worcestershire Sauce: The quintessential British flavour enhancer.
Creating Your Own Dressings: Good for Business!
1. Increases Customer Loyalty
2. Boosts Turnover
3. Enhances Profits
It would be best to have a blender to whip up many mouthwatering sauces and dressings in a jiffy. It will be a good investment for the business if you intend to make homemade dressings and sauces.
What You Will Need
|Salt & Pepper
- Blend: In a blender, add all your ingredients and process the blend until you find the consistency you like.
- Taste & Adjust: Try a small amount and adjust salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve or Store: Use immediately or cover and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Tip: if you want to get a bit more pickly, add some pickling liquid from the gherkins.
And that's it - you've got a versatile burger sauce leagues ahead of plain ketchup and mayo. Enjoy!