Maintaining your Florigo frying range is essential, given its sizeable investment. Regular cleaning with Ceres Deep Fryer Cleaner ensures peak performance and a longer lifespan for your appliance. The benefits of routine cleanings include:
- Thermostat accuracy and enhanced recovery due to clean probes.
- Prevention of carbon accumulation.
- Minimised risk of future corrosion or pitting.
- Improved taste of fried foods.
- Extended use of your frying oil.
When it comes to keeping your Florigo range in optimal condition, there's a secret weapon: Ceres Deep Fryer Cleaner.
Why Use Ceres Deep Fryer Cleaner?
1. Eliminates Stubborn Buildup: Crafted as a potent, non-caustic solution, it takes care of carbon buildup, polymerisation, and grease in all types of fryers.
2. Exceptional Cleaning Performance: Achieve spotless cleaning that enhances efficiency and simplifies the entire process.
3. Cost-Effective: With Ceres, you get superior cleaning and an efficient way to manage costs and Free Shipping.
4. Enhances Fryer and Oil Life: Regular usage helps to increase both the life of your fryers and the oil within them.
5. Speeds Up Recovery Time: Improve the recovery time of your fryer and ensure it's ready when you need it.
6. Removes Carbon: Bid farewell to carbon that can compromise the taste and quality of your food.
Steps to Clean Your Florigo Frying Range:
1. Switch on your Florigo and engage heat trace.
2. Adjust the fryers' temperature to 60-80°C. Once reached, switch off the pan and allow it to cool for 10 minutes to let residual heat dissipate.
3. Open the silver drain valve, and pump the oil via the filtration exit pipe into heat-resistant containers.
4. Swap the filter draw with a large gastronorm tray and clean the removed filter draw.
5. Securely cover the return filter pipe using heat-resistant plugs.
6. Close the silver drain tap, fill the pan to the fill line with water and switch on the fryer.
7. Add 500g Ceres Deep Fryer Cleaner to water heated above 80°C, stirring it with your fish utensils.
8. Boil for 30-60 minutes, depending on the degree of soiling. Maintain the thermostat at 95°C and monitor. Ensure the water level doesn't fall below the minimum oil line. Use boiling water to top up if necessary. - Never leave your frying range unsupervised during boiling.
9. After boiling, switch off and allow the pans to cool down to 40°C. Pour a 10-litre bucket of water into the pans to speed up cooling.
10. Drain the water manually or through the silver exit tap into the gastronorm tray. - Avoid pumping water back through your filtration system. If you do, immediately contact Florigo's service department at 01527 592 000.
11. Once emptied, scrub loose or hard deposits with a non-abrasive scourer or scraper. Use a brush to clean dirt and carbon from the probes.
12. Remove the heat-proof plugs and activate your return filtration (gold tap) to ensure no water is left in the return pipes.
13. Rinse the pans with clean water and dry them using a Ceres Super Absorbent Cloth. If you have a white residue on the walls of the pan, then wipe it down with a cloth and vinegar.
14. Before refilling with oil, check all return valves for water or oily water. Dry the pans once more.
15. Using a jug, pour some used oil through the bottom pipe to push out any remaining water. Dispose of this oil.
16. Close all silver taps, refill the pans with oil or fat, heat up, and filter the oil.
17. Once the pans are heated, and the filter pipes stop dripping, remove the gastronorm tray, clean and dry the area, and replace it with the clean, dry filter draw.