These Brilliant Banana & Chocolate, Pancakes, are more than just offering another delectable dish – it's about adding an irresistible treat that your customers will rave about. Gluten-free options are all the rage, and these pancakes won't just please the diet-conscious; they'll captivate every palate that tastes them. But here's the cherry on top: the profits you could reap from this dish could be just as delightful as its flavours. A winning recipe in taste and in business – what's not to love? So, get those pans hot and let the delicious aroma of these pancakes draw in the crowds!
What You Will Need
|Ceres Gluten-Free Batter Mix (or Ceres Natural Batter Mix)||2kg|
|Whole Milk||2 Litres|
|Maple Syrup||As Needed|
Why We Chose Our Ingredients
- Ceres Gluten-Free Batter Mix (or Ceres Natural Batter Mix if gluten ain't an issue)
- A sprinkle of sweetness
- Ripe bananas (the riper, the yummier!)
- Eggs (for that fluffiness)
- Chocolate chips (because who doesn't love chocolate?)
- Whole milk (or your favourite milk substitute)
- A dollop of butter (for that golden touch)
- Maple Syrup, well why not.. its tasty.
1. bring together the Ceres Gluten-Free Batter Mix in a bowl.
2. Grab another bowl, and mash up those ripe bananas like a champ. Whisk in the eggs and milk when you've got a smooth consistency.
3. Create a little crater in the middle of the dry mix. Pour in your banana mash-up and give it a good whisk. Aim for smooth and silky.
4. Heat your pan with a little knob of butter over medium heat. Once it's singing (or sizzling), pour in 3-4 tbsp of the batter.
5. Wait for tiny bubbles to form on top (a few minutes), and then, with a dramatic flair, flip it over for another 1-2 minutes.
6. Keep going until you've got a tower of pancakes.
Pile them up high, layer them with banana slices, drizzle that gorgeous maple syrup, and maybe sprinkle some nuts if your customers feel nutty.